I am so sorry I am unable to share my testimony in person but I know reading my testimony will touch someone. I will like to thank God Almighty for His goodness and mercies over my life and that of my entire family. My name is Motunrayo which means (I see joy again) everyday of…Details
Share your Testimony with us. Your testimony encourages and gives hope to everyone who reads it
To help capture your story and journey, you may find the following guide helpful.
- Summary of your journey (e.g number of years waiting, any previous pregnancies/outcome).
- Your experience and feelings during the time: the highs, the lows.
- What you did when you felt really discouraged.
- Things you did and felt were helpful to you during that period.
- Key scriptures that ministered to you.
- Any radical steps you may have taken.
- When you eventually conceived, your experience of the pregnancy/delivery.
- Any challenges you may have experienced during pregnancy e.g. bleeding, threatened miscarriage, premature delivery etc.
- Your personal word of encouragement to those those currently on the journey of discovering their own treasures.
- The above list is by no means prescriptive, please feel free to add any other information you think is relevant.
He is a miracle worker, performed his miracle and wonders again. My friend cum brother and his childhood sweet heart had been together since secondary school. They have been believing God for the fruit of the womb for 23 years. I have been friend with this lovely and wonderful couple since my secondary school days…Details
We got married in Feb 2008 and agreed to wait for a while before starting a family. I remember a conversation with a family friend who asked us what we were waiting for to which we replied we just were not ready. He then asked what we would do when we were eventually ready. We…Details
I waited on the Lord for 17 years 9 months During my waiting period, I did the following: Prayed CONTINOUSLY, with a strong faith in The Lord, trusting in the Lord’s unfailing love. Blessed other mothers with babies with gifts Eccl 11 v 1-6. Attended naming ceremonies joyfully, believing my own time will come. Always…Details
We waited 12 years to conceive. We fasted, prayed and we believed in God for a miracle. We had faith and we added work to our faith. We were thoroughly investigated by visiting several specialists to find out what the problem was. The specialists advised that we did IVF and we carried out the procedure…Details